The Lenovo VIBE P1m Smartphone combines productivity and security in a sleek package to power consumers through their always-on lifestyle. It is not only equipped with a massive battery, but also innovative rapid charging function and a physical switch for instant power boost.
Karachi – December 08, 2015: Lenovo, the largest PC Company in the world, has released its latest addition to their already gargantuan mobile portfolio with the anticipated launch of the Lenovo VIBE P1m Smartphone in Pakistan.
The Lenovo VIBE P1m Smartphone is a premium piece of innovation and technology that is set to hail for its customers, an affordable, yet big-battery alternative to its counterparts available in the market today.
The specs of the new Smartphone are leagues ahead when compared with both, within Lenovo’s current roster of electronics and their competitors.
# Massive battery matched by innovative power-related functions
- One of the highest capacities for its class – 4,000mAh for the 5” P1m.
- Physical power saver switch instantly extends battery life by powering down, while providing clock, phone, SMS, communications apps and Wi-Fi functions.
- The VIBE P1m has a quick charge function that allows users a quick power boost when in a hurry
- OTG charging takes advantage of battery to charge other USB-connected devices.
# Invisible shield, leveraging advanced nano-coating technology
- Liquid-repellant nano coating for peace of mind, thanks to the added protection against accidental splashes and spills.
- Invisible and unobtrusive coating with negligible impact on the handling and feel of the phone.
Android™ 5.1, Lollipop
Includes a host of new features, a visual overhaul and numerous under-the-hood improvements to make if faster, more efficient and lighter on your battery.